Freight and Delivery
- Shipments can be arranged as per customer instructions.
- The most economical shipping method will be used on F.O.B basis.
- All shipments are subject to and will follow Federal DOT and TDG regulations.
- Orders are shipped within 48 Hours of receipt, depending upon availability.
- We offer prepaid shipping services. Please contact us for details.
Return Goods Policy
- Contact REXALL Labs & Chemicals customer service with damages, returns or problems
- All returns must include an RGA number, include original packaging and shipped prepaid
- All packages should be thoroughly inspected upon receipt
- A %25 restocking fee applies for items ordered in error. Items older than 30 days, sterile or special order items are subject to review
- Refrigerated or climate controlled, outdated, shelf worn, opened products will not be accepted
- Chemicals expressing any risk must be shipped back in UN / DOT specified containers or will not be accepted. Opened or tampered chemicals will assess a hazardous waste removal and disposal
- Customer assumes all risk of handling chemicals transit
- Broken thermometers or any material containing free mercury cannot be returned
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org